393 Delaware Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14202
Please do not use the contact form for urgent needs or to request referrals. We do not recommend counselors. Youth can seek community in their own schools as part of their local GSA (Gender Sexuality Alliance) where all LGBTQ+ can seek community and support.
If there is a crisis please note the following:
For Adults 18 years and older (716) 834-3131 (Crisis Services of Erie County)
For Youth under 18 years (716) 882-4357 (Spectrum CARES)
Addiction Hotline (716) 831-7007
(585) 275-5151 (2-1-1/Lifeline–Central Referral & Crisis Counseling)
Recovery Lives: (855)-778-1200 (addiction resources for Family Support
(855)-778-1300 (addiction resources for Client/Peer)
(716) 285-3535 (Niagara County Crisis Hotline)
(585) 283-5200 (Care and Crisis Helpline)
(585) 344-4400 (Care + Crisis Helpline)
SUICIDE PREVENTION LIFELINE PHONE
(800) 273-8255 (national crisis hotline)