Transgender Health Initiative (Pride Center of WNY, Inc.)
206 S. Elmwood Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14201
(716) 852-7743 ext. 3412
Are you a transgender or genderqueer person looking to stay healthy? Do you think you may be at risk for HIV or STDs? We offer One-On-One counseling to help you start and maintain healthy habits. How else can the Transgender Health Initiative work with you?
• Know your status? We offer free, quick, and confidential testing.
• Do you need access to new syringes or want to learn how to clean your works
•Do you want to talk to someone about your drug and alcohol use? We have a free, on-site needle exchange program.
• Are you living with HIV/AIDS? Join our Healthy Relationships discussion group to connect with other trans folks who are positive.
• Are you battling depression? Have questions about mental health? We can connect you with supportive services.
• Do you have questions about condom use and safer sex? Our staff members are trans-friendly – we can help!
• Do you want to gain some new knowledge and skills that can help you keep your community safe? We offer a number of opportunities to help you impact your community in a positive way!
• Not in Buffalo? No problem! We work with all eight counties of Western New York.
Call to set up a meeting today.
You may be eligible for gift cards and prizes!